Ads ❤ You

星期四, 7月 23, 2009

۞•••♥ Missing You ♥•••۞

《Missing You》
dedicated to those who i love...


missing you..
miss the one i love
miss his face
miss his voice
miss about that he always take care of me
miss about he always bring delicious food to me
buy me my favorite foods
miss about that when i'm sick ,
he always the 1st by my side
buy me medicine
help me rub medicine oil
and even when i fainted because of sick
he is the one who carried me up...
he juz like a guardian to me
when he is beside
i will just feel a sense of security
thought sometimes we had fight
we quarrel about different opinion
we fight for the tv controler for our own favortie tv show
but at last...
i stil love him...
thanks to him that take care of me such a long time
YOU always live in my heart
:)

juz like ur name SUNNY ,
juz like a warm sun
gave us the strength to growth...
i love u
dad...


missing you all..
miss the one i love
miss those moment we had before
miss every birthday little party we had
miss those silly moment we done
miss when we keep n keep talking n loudly
miss the time we sweat together , we shed our tears together(did we ?)
miss we sharing our funny n interesting experience
miss we all going out in a huge gang
miss that we doing crazy things
miss we share about ghost story
though soon we gonna go for our own future pathway
maybe we gonna apart for hundreds or thousands mile away
or maybe
we wont meet each others again
a meet of us
juz like a gift
no matter how
i will cherish it
miss it alot
and thanks
for making part of journey in my life
so happy n memorable
thanks
SUNSHINE


missing you
miss the one i love
miss ur smile
miss the "super duper" words u keep using
miss your silly faces
miss ur little remind of wat must do after wash hair
and eveything all about you..

I Miss You




missing someone
is a happiness things
that u can recall all those sweet n happy memories
that will warm ur heart , feel love
though it was past and non-existed
but something just will live n save in our heart
forever....


3 則留言:

黑暗天使 提到...

is how grad can hv someone 2 love n someone love me !
when me can find my lover ??
haiz.....

Xiao R 提到...

黑暗天使,
not only lover we can miss ,
like i mention in the article...
1st is my dad
2nd is my classmates...
so is a lot of ppl u can miss n love with ^^
hehe

~*Cassie aka y3n*~ 提到...

thumbs up ^^b

a great post!!!
its really touching...
1st time read it...
i touched...
2nd time read it...
i shed my tears...

i cant recall edi how many times i shed my tears bcz of ur words...

but i'll remember those moments we share n care each other...

"maybe we gonna apart for hundreds or thousands mile away"
but our memories bring us much closer together...

" soon we gonna go for our own future pathway"
but our hearts can connected always thru our memories...


i miss all de memories...